Friday, May 14, 2010

A challenge

Just the other day, I got an offer I can't refuse. At least, that was the message behind it. I'm not sure though, whether to grab this chance or not. On one hand, it would make me real proud of myself and it is what I have wanted to do for quite a while. On the other hand, I don't want anyone to take advantage of me. Not anymore. Been there, done that and don't like it anymore..

There are pro's and contra's I need to consider. It's a lot of work and it needs creativity and energy to make the best of it. I know I'm ready to do it. It is business though, and this time, I'm not prepared to let my emotions interfere. I have to think straight and like a business woman. Because after all, I have been asked, not the other way around. I know what I'm worth and I know I'll do great. So does the other.. Meaning I want to be financially compensated in a decent way.
I don't think that is too much to ask, is it?

No comments: