Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Buddy

Photo by Lana Joos
Photo by Lana Joos
I have a new hobby. Since I started watching Cake Boss Buddy on Discovery Channel, I'm totally hooked on decorating cakes. What a fun pastime! I bought some books and checked different websites on the subject. There are some special tools you need. I had a hard time finding the right ingredients, but they are sitting in my pantry now. I have made several cakes by now. My favorite fillings so far are: hazelnut mousse and strawberry mousse. Just so creamy, fluffy and delicious.

Buddy is a real joy. He's a big kid and he loves to fool around with his staff. His sisters are so hilarious and ecstatic, that you can't but love them. The cakes Buddy and his team decorate, are just awesome. I've never seen anything like it. Maybe I'll visit him one day, and taste one of his perfect little cupcakes. Sounds like a plan to me!

No comments: