Thursday, June 17, 2010

Some like it hot

If you like Mexican Food and you're in the London area, why not hop in at Wahaca Mexican Food Market? It's a very trendy restaurant, right in the centre and they sell excellent fresh food.
I was pleasantly surprised by the view of the sink as soon as you enter the restaurant. It's nice to know that you can wash your hands after a ride in the Underground. Because Mexican food is often eaten with the flesh forks, you do want clean hands before you start digging in.

You can go for the traditional Mexican dishes like nachos supreme and beef burritos. But why not try fish on the grill with a side of grilled vegetables? Of course chili con carne is still a hit and so are their famous quesedillas. In fact, I think I'm heading to the kitchen right now. Because after all, I bought the Wahaca cook book and I have the ingredients sitting in my pantry. Fiesta fiesta!

No comments: