Friday, July 30, 2010

Bed & Breakfast in Belgium

There's a new TV show we like to watch. Every week, 4 different Bed & Breakfasts get the opportunity to present their concept. The owners of every B&B spend a night at the B&B of the competition. They get to choose how much they want to pay for their stay. The B&B who makes the most profit at the end of the week, wins the contest.

I really like the idea behind the show. Most B&B's have a website nowadays, but it's different if you see it on TV. My favorite so far is Tussen Kunst & Konfituur... The hosts are really nice and their place looks really inviting. I hope to go there some day, to experience their hospitality and to discover Leuven. Looking forward to that!
There was one more place that really caught my attention: Asinello in Bruges. Bruges is a wonderful city. I come there on a weekly basis, since one of our daughters is in boarding school in this town. I would not mind staying at Asinello one bit! Lovely hosts, extraordinary interior (check out the hammam) and a great atmosphere.

The owners of the other places must have thought the same thing, because Tussen Kunst & Konfituur won the contest! I'm happy for them! They deserved it!

No comments: