Saturday, July 10, 2010

Have a little faith

Your sister has left yesterday. Today, you're leaving for summer camp as well. I'm not too sure what to think of it. You and your peers are riding your bikes all the way to Olmen. That's far away.. Since you are not blessed with the best knees, I'm worried about the outcome. I know you.. you won't give in to the pain and you will keep going until you can't ride any more. I'm afraid you'll hurt your knees even more and the damage will be irreversible. Please be careful, okay? I'll try to have a little faith and rely on your sense of responsibility.

I'm sure you and your friends will have a great summer camp! You haven't missed one year of camp and this year won't be any different: fun, fun and more fun. Enjoy sweetie! See you in 10 days!

No comments: