Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Trying to keep my cool

You're home sweetie!!! I was so happy to see you again. You've been away too long...

It was time to pick you up at the train station. Daddy could barely wait for that train to arrive. I have missed you and I wanted to cuddle you too, but I couldn't come along to pick you up.

Last year, you came off the train, trying to keep your cool. And it's definitely not cool to run over to your family and hug them in front of your friends. You pretended you didn't miss us. But I'm sure you did, although you had a great time at summer camp. It's just not cool. And 15 yo's want to be as cool as an ice cube! That's okay sweetie...

I was all excited, waiting for you to come home. My ears were pointed and waiting for the sound of the BMW coming into our street. The dogs and Arthur were waiting for you as well. They have missed you too! Inthe and Rebba were all over you, licking you and jumping at you! You couldn't stop laughing.. We have some catching up to do!

No comments: