Sunday, July 11, 2010

Visitation rights..

Hospital stays are never pleasant. You're always off better at home. But sometimes, there's no other option. And I must say, the staff is very pleasant and helpful.

Today I had quite some visitors. Several friends came over, from all over the country. I was happy to see them and they were glad I'm doing so well. I'm so happy to be blessed with good friends!

In the late afternoon, my family came over. I know my aunt isn't a big fan of the heat, but nevertheless, she and my uncle drove over here to see me. We talked on the phone several times prior to their visit, but still, it was good to see them. I'm expecting some more company tomorrow. I'll be in a different section then.

Hubby has been racing around, back and forth. He's done great, making sure the kids got off to camp. He's taking good care of the pets as well and he even found time to clean up the garden and do some ironing. So in fact, I'm leading a pretty good life here in the clinic. Brought loads of new DVD's and books to keep myself busy. I need to rest after all. I think I'm doing pretty well, considering the operation I've been through..

No comments: