Saturday, August 21, 2010

Just pop the question

Central Park, New York. Your best friend and partner surprised you with THE question every girl is waiting and wanting to hear: will you marry me... And of course you said: I will..

Today is your day. Today is the day it's going to happen. You have been looking forward to your wedding for many months now. I'm so happy you asked me to be there...! That is pretty special you know. I don't attend that many weddings, since I'm not that much of a party animal. But this time, I wouldn't want to miss it. In fact, I can't wait to see you and your husband!

I could bring a guest and my friend M is coming along. She's heard so much about you that she could be your friend as well. It'll be a wonderful day. A day to remember. Your special day.. Some more friends will join us later in the evening. Looking forward to that as well!

Congratulations K & G. You are a wonderful couple. I love you.

No comments: