Saturday, October 9, 2010

Cupcakes and chocolate mousse

I'm in the mood to bake desserts and goodies. Don't know what to make first. The girls love chocolate mousse, but I feel like making cupcakes or brownies or chocolate moelleux or muffins of some sort. Having truck loads of cooking books doesn't make it any easier. My latest cook book (in fact it's about baking) is one by the hand of Martha Stewart. I have deep respect for her and the way she made it to the top. Her recipes are clear, honest, exciting, not too difficult, delicious and scrumptious. There are several recipes in that book I would like to try out. The only problem is: who will eat it?? I won't, since the recipes are not low carb. But I do enjoy the baking. So maybe I'll bake some cupcakes to take to my friend's house later in the afternoon. I don't know yet. Still trying to come to terms with myself.

No comments: