Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Farmville

Farmville is an online game where you can farm with your friends. It is an application on the social-networking website Facebook. You are given the opportunity to manage a virtual farm by planting, growing and harvesting crops and trees as well as raising your very own virtual cattle.

Some friends of mine are true Farmville fanatics. They talk about "their" farm as it were their very own real life farm. They ask for food for their livestock or wooden boards to mend the stables. I have not put one foot in Farmville and I'm not planning on doing so either. It's really not my cup of tea, sorry. So please stop sending me invitations for this virtual game?

It was funny though, to see in my blog analytics, that I have a follower on my blog from.. yes.. Farmville. Go figure!

No comments: