Sunday, October 31, 2010

Hallowine

I'm not much of a drinker. Alcohol is not something I would miss if I was told to skip it. It's not that important to me. I do enjoy a glass of wine every now and then. Mostly while having dinner at a restaurant or over a conversation with friends. I barely drink any alcohol otherwise. Or it must be that little sip of eggnog that I made. It's sitting in the fridge and it's supposed to ripen by the week. So I just have to taste a little every day. I just hope the bottle won't be empty by the time it has ripened!

If you like to have a drink and you wish to come over to our place, please let us know in advance, because there's this possibility that you'll end up drinking diet coke or diet sprite if you don't. I could make you Irish or Italian Coffee and I always have a bottle of Chardonnay in the fridge and some red wine on the side table, but that's about it. No beer, no liquor, no cocktails. But still, your visit will never be boring. We don't need the alcohol to have a good time!

No comments: