Friday, October 22, 2010

A signature knife

It's an open secret to you all, that I love to hang out in the kitchen. Cooking and baking is such a fun pastime to me. I love kitchen appliances and gadgets and there aren't many I don't have. I'm always on the lookout for new appliances that help me create fun and good food.

Knives and tools

Surfin' on the Net, I ran in to this website, called Knives and Tools. I had been looking for a good chef's knife for quite a while. Good knives are worth the cost and they make life in the kitchen a whole lot easier. So when I saw the great choice on that website, I decided I wanted to buy one. There's this special option on this site, where you can have your knife personalized. And that's exactly what I did.

It was not so hard to choose the knife I wanted. On several cooking programmes, I have seen this type of knife and the way the chefs use it to chop vegetables. So I ordered an 18 cm Four Star Santoku No Stain chef's knife, my name engraved in it. Looks kinda cool!

Knives and Tools ship real fast. The knife was here in a flash, well packed and protected. It was ready to be used that same day. I must say: it's sharp as.. a knife should be. And that's exactly what a knife is meant to be, so I'm thrilled and ready to cook!

No comments: