Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fresh & Fruity

I love my fruit! Although fruit contains a significant number of carbohydrates, I do eat it on a daily basis. I'm not too fond of the plain fruit like apples and pears. I prefer the more exotic fruit like pomegranate, passion fruit, mango, cranberry, papaya, .. Or I do something extra with the fruit, like pineapple mint carpaccio, baked apple wedges dusted with cinnamon. My favorite fruit has to be served fresh, not out of a can. I hate canned fruit. It's just not the real thing. The only fruit in cans I do like, are tangerine parts. I could eat them all the time, but I still prefer the fresh kind.

One can always please me with a fruit bowl. Preferably seasonal fruit. I'm dying for fresh blueberries and strawberries, and I know it's out there, but it's not really that time of the year. It always makes me long for summer. Just think of those scrumptious raspberries...hmhmhm...

No comments: