Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Soccer sucks..

I hate soccer. I really do. Not just the sports by itself, but also the noise it makes, the yelling in the audience, the violence between fanatics of opposite teams. I would never ever go see a soccer game. It's just so boring. I don't know if the soccer season started just recently, but last week, I've seen too much soccer games on TV. Hubby loves to watch the game and he cheers and jumps up and down when "the good guys" score. I don't even know why he cheers, because he's not even part of the team?? I'm sorry I don't cheer with you. I don't even bring you a beer. I try to deal with it, really. It's just so irritating..

I'm glad our TV records the programmes I like to watch. As soon as the crew is off to bed, it's my time. No more soccer games!!!! Thank goodness! I suppose hubby doesn't like to watch my programmes either, but I never make him watch, since I wait for everyone to go to bed. And yes, I do understand that recording a soccer game is not the same as watching it real time. O well.. maybe I should give him a set of headphones for Christmas. Then I won't hear the sound of the soccer games and that will take away a lot of my aggravation.

No comments: