Friday, December 24, 2010

Arigato, obrigado..

Gracias, thank you, danke schön, merci bien. So many ways to thank someone in as many different languages. Isn't that what Christmas is all about?

I'm grateful for the beloved ones around me: in the first place my family.. For 16 years we have been a family and we are so lucky to have been given the chance to raise two beautiful, smart girls. Nowadays, it's no sinecure to still be a family after 16 years of marriage. Life hasn't always been easy, but things are going swell. 

I'm grateful for my friends, who back me up and give me the support I need. They are always there, whenever I need them. It's not that obvious to have good friends, so yes, I'm lucky again.

Let's say grace, for whatever we are thankful for. Let's not forget the meaning of Christmas and let's celebrate life.

No comments: