Friday, December 31, 2010

I walk slowly but I never walk backwards

It's about time to welcome the year 2011. Wow.. things have gone so fast in the past year. Reflecting over 2010, it has been a year full of commotion and turmoil, but also a year of happiness and good memories. We have done some great outings abroad, had fun over the dinner table with friends and not the least: my health has improved dramatically. I like to recall the good things of 2010 and forget about the minor facts. In fact, there's not much use in looking back. The only thing to do is look forward and cheerfully jump into 2011 with both feet.
Tomorrow we'll be in Florida. A totally different environment. Sun, pleasure, shops, outings, Disney, luncheons and dinners, friendship and love. I couldn't think of a better way to start a new year.

I won't be texting you all for the upcoming year. That doesn't mean I won't be thinking of you, okay? Know you're all on my mind xx

No comments: