Sunday, December 5, 2010

A remarkable person

I may not say it as often as I should or could, but I'm letting you and the whole world know: you are a remarkable person. Not demanding, not dominant, not violent. You are more of the quiet type, a calm personality with little words. You do what you do: at work and around the house. I never have to ask you to do things for me. You help out whenever you can, even with a fulltime job. During the week, there are 2 days off for you, since you work weekends every other week. You are free to fill those days in according to your choice, but you prefer to stay at home and help out. Of course you have your sports you like to do, but you come home right after the match, instead of hanging out with the guys in the pub. Like I said: you are a remarkable person..

No comments: