Monday, January 3, 2011

An eye opener

My eyes are causing me problems. It's like the eyelids are dropping and covering half of my eye balls. It is so annoying and my eyes feel tired all the time. I have to force myself to keep my eyes open although I would like to keep them closed at all times. It's like having to dilate my eyes like when you would have to put eye drops in them.

Maybe it's time to contact my GP and see what he can do. It would be great if he could forward me to an adept surgeon I can trust my eyes to. I hear the operation is not such a big deal. It doesn't scare me either. I feel the need to have it done, because it's really annoying not to see well. I keep cleaning my glasses and my make up runs all the time.

2011 would be a great year to have this "maintenance". We'll see.

No comments: