Monday, January 10, 2011

I don't like Mondays

I honestly believe that many people dread Mondays. I'm not one of them. I like Mondays. I like the first day of the week to be a fresh start. When everyone is back on their way to school or work, I get to organize around the house, run some errands and relax.

Today is going to be a good and pleasant Monday as well, although I'm not home. We're going to Daytona Beach! Did you hear me? Daytona Beach!! Aaarrgghh! That's going to be fudging awesome! The weather forecast made us happy as well and there's lots to do around the area. We have some formalities to fill out while we're there, but for the rest of the day, we'll be strolling around town and digging our toes in the sand.

It's a one hour and a half drive from where we are staying, but over here, distance is no issue. Roads are pleasant to drive on, traffic is chill and we're together. We enjoy ourselves wherever we are, don't we? Maybe we should have a sing-a-long in the car? Our friend is driving and we have a GPS, so there's no real need to pay attention to the road. We're lucky to have a careful driver who is very happy to bring us wherever we want to be.

I'd better start looking for a summer outfit, to fit in on Daytona Beach!

No comments: