Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hello darling - hello goodlooking!

Why is it that children want to turn 18 overnight and grown ups do not wish to grow any older? At what age did you tell yourself: this is the age I would like to keep forever?

Happy birthday, my friend! If I could come over now and give you your birthday kisses, I would. Just a couple of more days, before we head off to Holland. Three wonderful days are laying ahead of us. I like to go away for the weekend if a birthday is to be celebrated. Just friends among friends, what more can we wish for?

Now what do I wish for you this coming year? I have thought about it. The best I could wish you, is a good health I guess, since it's priceless and life is better if ones health is promising. I hope we'll see a whole lot more of each other too and I'm pretty sure that will happen. I'm still working on a special gift for you, and I hope I will have enough time to finish it. I'll do the best I can, sweetie xx

I would also like to give away some more birthday wishes to my D-friend from Lier and my father-in-law xxx

No comments: