Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A personal touch

Spending time at the hairdresser is not exactly my idea of a fun afternoon. But that opinion changed when I met my new hairdresser a couple of months ago. He's not just some hairdresser. He's a personal hairdresser, meaning, you're his only client at the time. He's all yours and completely there for you. Pampering your hair, having a chit chat outside on his deck in the sun, while your hair is gradually changing into the different color he put on earlier. He knows what you drink and is so thoughtful to walk you to the car under an umbrella if it's pouring out there. I like that personal touch. I like to be pampered. I like to hang out with my hairdresser. We laugh and we don't stress. It makes the time at the hairdresser a whole lot more fun.. That's why my visits to the salon have become more relaxing and something to look forward to.

No comments: