Sunday, July 3, 2011

Dog 'O' Nine Tails

I got to know Lisa Rees on Facebook. Just like us, she adores greyhounds, whippets and all sighthounds. Since she has a webshop, I had already purchased some phone charms with little whippet heads as decoration.

Last week, I ordered two new collars and matching leashes for Rebba and Inthe. They are custom made by Lisa and I must say: she does a very good job! You get to pick the fabric and the width and I asked for matching leashes and to my surprise, not even one week later, the martingales (that's how you call those greyhound collars) and the leashes got here.

The dogs went frantic over their new gadgets and they were ready to go for a walk right there on the spot. I'm real happy with the handmade martingales. The dogs will look their best!

Take a look at Lisa's webshop. Or make her your friend on Facebook: Dog 'O' Nine Tails Store. She's truly amazing!

2 comments:

stagnbob said...

Thank you so much for your kind words about my collars! I now blame you for starting me on this blogging lark!

www.kokenenhogehakken.blogspot.be said...

welcome to blogging Lisa! I'm sure you'll love it!