Sunday, December 18, 2011

Dream on until your dreams come true

Looking around me, observing people and listening to their goals in life, I can only conclude: live your dreams. So many people out there that are stuck in life. People who find no joy in what they do or who they have become. What's the use in waiting for a better life? Get a grip on yourself. If you can't do it by yourself, get help. Set new goals and dare to take risks in life. Find yourself a motivator and try to find out what your dreams are.

One of my dreams in life, was to go the States for one year, to live and work there as an au pair. It was my dream and I worked hard for it to come true. And I'm glad I persevered, because it was a year never to forget. My life would definitely not have been the same without that special US dream..

It's not always the easiest way to chase your dreams, but absolutely worth the effort. It will give your life a boost and you will get more confidence and more selfworth. It won't be hard to persevere, since it's what you wanted to do the most. Go for it! Your dream can come true! Have faith, work hard and don't let anyone stop you. They will try, trust me, because they will want to challenge your belief. But remember it will always be your life, your choice, your dream.. and in the end your reality.

No comments: