Monday, December 26, 2011

Loosing control

I'm a control freak, I know. That's just how my mind works. I love to be in control and hold the strings. It's my safe haven, it's something I feel comfortable with and I know what things will be like when I'm in control.

But I do realize, every now and then, I have to let go. Control can't always be my very own privilege. There are more control freaks out there. When I call us "freaks" I don't mean it in a negative way. Just like being a control freak is not a defect. It's just that thing we can't let go off.

There have been numerous occasions when I couldn't be in control. Not easy, trust me. I bite my tongue and lips and the inside of my cheeks whenever I have to let go. But I know I have to, every once in a while. You can't always be in control.. Sometimes the other one has a better idea. Or it's just not your turn to be in control. Ring the bell if you want to take over, okay?

No comments: