Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A beautiful moment

Anatevka, Russia.. Tevye, Golde and their five daughters try to maintain their family and Jewish traditions while their lives are being shook upside down by outside influences. Tevye has a hard time controlling his three older daughters, when they decide to move house and move further away from the customs of their faith and their tradition.

One of my most favorite musicals ever. Tonight, Lana and I are going to the theatre to enjoy the Dutch version of this must see classic Fiddler on the Roof. I'm so looking forward to the music, the scenery, the costumes and the atmosphere. It will be a wonderful night out and I'm glad one of my daughters is joining me. It's a late birthday present and a last minute decision, but we'll be in time. Maybe I'll watch the movie today, to prepare myself to a wonderful evening. Let me doze off and enjoy the songs..

3 comments:

Upje said...

Oh, super! Geniet ervan ... :)

boysim said...

wat leuk :-) amuseer jullie !!

www.kokenenhogehakken.blogspot.be said...

't zal nie mankeren