Saturday, January 14, 2012

Funny habits

Just the other day, a friend and I were talking about funny habits when it comes to food. How we like to eat certain things in a certain way. I told her about peanut M&M's and how good they are when you first nibble away the chocolate coating and save up the peanuts for last. Or how you peel off the upper cookie from sandwich cookies, so you can lick the chocolate center, before you indulge the cookies. Isn't that strange? I asked around and so many people have their own funny habits. What do you eat first when you are having dinner? I prefer to eat my veggies first, while others like to take a bite of everything in a random order. Our oldest daughter always saves the best for last, while the youngest prefers to eat the best first. Why do I eat the topping of the pizza before I chew on the crust? Perhaps because I hope I will be full before I come to the carb part? I dunno..
So what's your special habit? Do you eat things a certain way? Doesn't matter what. I would love to know!

2 comments:

Jangeox said...

ik eet 40g beleg op een boterham van 30g :-)

www.kokenenhogehakken.blogspot.be said...

Dat kan al tellen hè!