Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I need somebody

We all need someone we can confide in. Someone to tell our darkest secrets to. Someone to feel safe with and share our innermost thoughts with. A shoulder to cry on, a buddy to hang out with. A person you don't need to talk to, in order to be understood. You know, someone who can read you without being told what's up.

I have wonderful people around me. I can't imagine not having good friends to talk to. I guess I would really feel lost.. My friends are so diverse in age and personality and their homes are spread around the country. It doesn't matter how old someone is or whether they are male or female. It's all about the friendship. Cuddles are never that far away. I have some pleasant meetings coming up. Looking forward to that.

No comments: