Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I appreciate your honesty

There's not much you can't say to me. I appreciate your honesty and your friendship.
Today we're having lunch in Ghent. We travel around the country to meet up and so far, it's always been a pleasure. I would like you to tell me more about your CGM system and get to know all of the benefits. You're a fulltime user of the product so who else can explain me more than you?

You'll be in time. So will I. Because we have been looking forward to this lunch date. Let's say we connect. Both our partners know that and I'm glad they have no objections against our meetings. It would be a shame if we wouldn't be able to go out and have a good time. I would really miss that.

See you in a bit. I hope you have no other plans for the day...

2 comments:

Jangeox said...

Nope :-)

www.kokenenhogehakken.blogspot.be said...

en we hebben da weer goed gedaan hè: lunch/lounge/diner