Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The giggles

I don't know what it is, but I've had the giggles so many times lately. One night, with my friends at the diabetes pub, I had the giggles non stop. I couldn't help myself, but tears were rolling down my cheeks, just from giggling at .. well... if only I knew. Honestly, for no reason at all, I started to giggle and I just couldn't stop. It was kinda embarrassing and contagious too, I guess, since some of the others joined my giggling. Seriously! or maybe not that seriously, since giggling has nothing to do with being serious. It's spontaneous and funny and hilarious at times, but certainly not serious.

I love those giggles. They make me feel alive. They warm my heart and make my eyes sparkle. It's so good to be able to laugh and enjoy the good things in life. There's plenty of sadness and sorrow in the world. Let's make it a better place, by showing a glamourous smile and shiny eyes in a wonderful session of joy and laughter. Wanna join in?

No comments: