Monday, August 20, 2012

Who am I

Today is my 41th birthday. I would dare to say half of my life has past by now. I used to think differently, saying that I would not grow older than 50. If that were still the case, I'd better hurry up and live my life to the fullest, for I would have no more than 9 years left. I have thought things over and I have decided 50 is a bit too young to leave this world. Ever since, I have tried to live my life the way I wanted to live it. Making the best of every given day. Today won't be any different. No bells or horns, no birthday cakes, no party. I am no fan of all that fuss. It's okay for someone else, but not necessary for me. I'll be 41 all year and I'm happy for every day I get.

Thank you all for the birthday wishes. It's good to know you have people around you that love you and care for who you are. Now it's my time to think about who I am and what my plans for the other half of my life will look like...

No comments: