Saturday, September 22, 2012

Be your own advocate

It's been a long time. Every now and then, you have crossed my mind. We bonded pretty well together and being the strong person you are, you always startled me and you kept surprising me with your courage and perseverance. We ended our friendship because both of us were too pigheaded to keep it alive. But I never stopped caring about you. Whenever you crossed my mind, I tried to google you and see if I could come up with some news about you. Today, my heart jumped up.. I finally found your new blog. I knew you wouldn't quit blogging. It's just something you have to do. You are the one who taught me how to blog and I loved reading yours.

How have you been? How is your little girl (I can't believe she's 3 already!)? I read your blogs and I must say I'm proud of you for not giving up. As expected, you are still fighting for your own little miracle. She's your life. She's your everything and more. A bond that will never be broken.
I read you're seeing someone. Well done! You deserve all the love you can get and you have a lot of love to give. Make the best of it. I'm glad I can read you again..

No comments: