Friday, October 12, 2012

Sweet encounters

I never hesitate to answer these phone calls. When I hear that special ringtone, it cheers me up instantly. She's a great motivator and a wonderful listener. We meet up every now and then, to have a chit chat over lunch. We always talk about diabetes. She teaches me new things and I ask her for advice, tips and tricks. We talk about life and issues, worries and joy. You know, the usual stuff women talk about when they meet up (sorry guys, it's just different with girls, although some men are really good at having these conversations too). She's an expert in her field and I love to talk with her. She's been such a good friend to me and she has this way of cheering me up when things are not going that smoothly. We sure laugh a lot and I always feel relieved after one of our dates. We shouldn't wait that long for the next encounter...

No comments: