Thursday, December 20, 2012

What are you doing this for?

Sometimes I get really irritated. To others, for no reason. To me, for many reasons. Maybe I cannot always point out the reasons, but they are there. Having a household of 4 people, 2 dogs and a cat (I'm not mentioning the fish, the turtles, the chickens - I guess I just mentioned them nevertheless), there are always a lot of chores to be done. A three story house and a large garden need maintenance if you want to keep it clean and tidy. We all have a role in it. I'm so lucky to have a husband who is helping out as much as possible. He takes a big part of the housekeeping on his shoulders. So many things need to be done around the house and the TO DO LIST is growing by the day.. I don't know when all of the chores will come to an end, because things keep piling up. I promised myself I would have some more time to myself, but it's not working. the ME TIME LIST got lost somewhere..
I keep adding things to the To Do List and the list is getting longer day by day. I can cross off some things, but new things get added faster than I can cross them off. I'm irritated. I AM IRRITATED! I.A.M.I.R.R.I.T.A.T.E.D. !

No comments: