Monday, May 11, 2009

Too old to be a party animal

I have never been a real party animal. I never went out to clubs or parties when I was younger. I preferred to go out to a bar, to spend the evening chatting with friends. Since I hardly drink any alcohol, people might think I'm a bore. But I don't need alcohol to entertain myself or others.

Some people my age or older, are still party animals and they are pretty good at it. On Monday, they already talk about the upcoming week-end, when they will go out and party, have too many drinks and stay up way too late. Sometimes, they pick up a date and don't remember that person's name when they wake up in a house they were never in before. 

But of course, there are also party animals that just love to dance. Period.

I'm not a party animal. And that doesn't bother me at all.

No comments: