Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Making whoopee

I can't believe it..

but it's true. I caught you in the act. With another woman. I can't even remember her face or what she looked like. But it was another woman. I'm devastated. Don't know what to do. You said you had been seeing her for 3 years.. 3 years!!!! How come I didn't know??? Why didn't anyone tell me?? I'm crushed, I'm a waste basket. You say you won't leave me. You will give her up. But how can we ever overcome this? How will we tell the children? I never thought this could happen to us. It's awful. It rips your heart out. I don't want to leave you. But 3 years??? Come on!! What were you thinking? Were you that unhappy? And in our very own bed!! How you must have laughed over me, the two of you. Was it good? Was she better?

Imagine how happy I was to wake up. My heart was still pounding, but you were sleeping beside me. Just you. And me. No other woman. I observed you for a while. I touched you. You rolled over. I smelled the sheets. I couldn't scent any other perfume than ours. My heart was still pounding too fast, and my sugar was low. But you were here.. next to me.. and I realised you are mine. Only mine. And I know there would never be another woman. Because that's not the kind of man you are..

4 comments:

Upje said...

Ieee, wat een rotdroom?!

www.kokenenhogehakken.blogspot.be said...

ja amai! nog niet hè!

Anonymous said...

ik had eerst niet door dat het een droom was.

www.kokenenhogehakken.blogspot.be said...

ik ook niet! lol