Friday, June 26, 2009

Bookkeeper

Did you actually think I would become a real bookkeeper? No way!!! I think we would go bankrupt in one month time. LOLZ. Honestly, I'm not very good at keeping the books at home. I do know the amount of money coming in, and I love to spend it. I pay the bills in time and we live well. But keeping books? Absolutely not!

I love to read books. I hate to borrow books from the library. Any book I read, I want to keep. I have a nice collection by now and I still buy a couple of books a month. Reading has always been a passion of mine and I enjoy many different genres. Does it surprise you that I also read cook books as novels? Really, once I start reading a cook book, I can't put it down.

Most of the time, I read several books simultaneously. There's one in the bathroom, there's one on my night stand, there's one in the den. The books I prefer, are true life stories. But I also like John Grisham, Stephen King, Sandra Brown, John Gilstrap,..

It would be great to have my own library at home. And it would be even better, if one day I could say: these are the books I have written!

No comments: