Friday, July 17, 2009

Bugs Bunny

It was that time of year. In the beginning of the summer holidays, the mailman brings us a post card from our dentist. It's time for our annual check up. How thoughtful of her.. She lives just around the corner and I tend to like her. Probably because I have good teeth. I only have 23 instead of 32, but they are good teeth. The only thing that needs to be done, is removing the scale on my teeth. She does so twice a year and it always feels good afterwards. Nice and smooth teeth! I like it!

The youngest daughter came along and her teeth are in perfect condition. She will need braces too, but not yet. She was a little disappointed because wearing a brace is just so hot! I wanted to write that down, so in a year or two, she can read it and she'll probably say: what was I thinking..??? In fact, she's so clever and creative she has made her own braces! Folding open a paper clip and bending it across her teeth... Go figure!

So I have a broad smile on my face, showing off my freshly cleaned teeth!


No comments: