Friday, July 17, 2009

Give me my flowers before I die

A very long time ago - I must have been 18 back then - I went to see a performance of the group Up With People. It's a multicultural group. They sing and dance and entertain, all over the world. I loved those shows. One song I remember in particular, was sung by this beautiful black woman. It was called: Give me my flowers before I die.. The title doesn't recall any further explanation I assume?

I would love to have that song on CD, but I can't find it anywhere. Does any on you happen to have the CD? I'd be very willing to copy it from you. It would mean a lot to me..


3 comments:

Upje said...

Heb je al eens op iTunes gezocht ofzo? Of op youtube desnoods? Daar steken ze ook meer en meer 'oude stuff' op, hé. Ik zal het zeker eens aan mijn wederhelft vragen, die heeft nogal een uitgebreide muziekcollectie. i'll keep you posted!

xxx

www.kokenenhogehakken.blogspot.be said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
www.kokenenhogehakken.blogspot.be said...

Ik heb het gevonden op I-tunes!!! Thanks!!