Friday, July 3, 2009

I watch you when you are sleeping

We don't always go to bed at the same time. Because you work shifts, some days you need to go to bed early. It used to be the other way around. When we just met, you could stay up all night, and I needed my rest, going to bed by the latest around 10 PM. But nowadays, I usually stay up until 1 AM.

I like to watch you when you are sleeping. Sometimes you pretend to be asleep and then you act real funny, trying to convince me that you really are sleeping. It makes me smile. Most of the time, you sleep on your belly, your head under your pillow. You don't like to sleep when we face each other. Because then you can sense me watching you. It creeps you out. So as soon as you feel that I'm watching you, you turn around.

I love you..

No comments: