Friday, March 26, 2010

Beating the odds

My story starts in 1945 with the diagnosis of my diabetes. My successes and failures along the way are explored for the 64 years I have been a diabetic. Many people in diabetes support groups online have found my story to be very inspirational, and it has given them hope for their future. It is my desire to provide inspiration and hope to all who read this book.

That's the message Richard A Vaughn is telling us. I got acquainted with Richard through www.diabetesdaily.com a couple of years ago. He's such a great sport and always in to help out others. He has a lifetime experience when it comes to diabetes and there is so much wisdom to share. So yes, I was thrilled when he finally got to publish his notes. I ordered it right away and I had a hard time putting it down. Once you dig in to the book, you want to finish reading it. Richard has an intense personality and a writing skill to enjoy.

Richard, I hope your book will sell well, so you will reach out to so many fellow diabetics all around the world. Great job!


No comments: