Friday, July 16, 2010

I'm so excited!

and I just can't hide it! My little girl is coming home today!! She's been away on camp and I missed her terribly. Hubby is going to pick her and her friend up in the Ardennes this morning. They'll go out to lunch before they head home. I'm so anxious to hear about her adventures and I can't wait to cuddle her. She may be 13 but she's still my little girl..

For the first time, I haven't been able to send her presents while she was at camp. I did mail her, but she couldn't mail me back. I heard her on the phone every once in a while and hearing her voice warmed my heart. I love my girls so much and we tell each other quite often. They know they are loved and welcome.

I won't be able to do much activities with her, but I'm sure she won't mind. Just hang out on the couch, cuddle up against one another and listen to her stories..

In the afternoon, 4 more friends are coming over to see me. I missed them.. We did talk on the phone and we mailed back and forth, but still, I want to see them. No fancy dinners this time. I won't have the energy and I'm not allowed to do much more than breathe and relax. But they understand and they wouldn't want me to force myself. Hubby will have to run around a bit more to help me out, but that's okay. He's doing the best he can.

No comments: