Friday, July 16, 2010

Thanks for taking care of me

We only have one body. It is our temple. It is our duty to take care of it and let that care be priority number one. Invest in your health at all times, it is the only thing we truly possess. Millions of dollars can't buy you good health, so a lot of it is in our own hands..

Getting diabetes may have been my wake up call. It certainly changed my life in that manner, that I'm much more aware of health and disease. Health has become so much more important. Life has become so much more important. It's no longer obvious to be young and healthy.. It's like getting smacked on the head with a sledgehammer. You can no longer ignore your own body. It's time for action and you need to rethink and reorganize your way of life. There's nothing I did wrong that made me get diabetes, but it did help me to achieve a better lifestyle. Please don't take your health for granted. Nurture that body and take good care of yourself. Your body will be grateful.

No comments: