Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Roxanne

Last night, Hubby came home from work, in a blue lighted house. He had no idea what to expect! I'm sure the Police song Roxanne must have crossed his mind..

I went out with our oldest daughter yesterday, to look for some device to get rid of the flies around the house. We finally ended up with a blue light that electrocutes insects as soon as they hit the light. I know, it may sound cruel, but I'm sure they are killed instantly. It is pretty effective, as long as you have no other lights on in the house. The first PANG that we heard, made us jump up from our chairs. It's a pretty loud noise and we didn't expect it to be that harsh. After the third PANG, I was convinced of the efficiency of this device. I wonder what the neighbors will think, when they see our house flooded in blue light..

Roxanne, you don't have to put on the red light
Those days are over
You don't have to sell your body to the night
Roxanne, you don't have to wear that dress tonight
Walk the streets for money
You don't care if it's wrong or if it's right

No comments: