Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Off you go now!

My suitcase is packed. I'm ready to go. They told me to stay sober. That's not really a problem for me. Hopefully I won't have to wait too long before it's my turn. As usual, I have asked for a single room. I don't like to share a room when I'm in the hospital for surgery. You are not looking your best after an operation and I don't need any neighbor to look at my sleepy head in the morning. I don't know yet what time the operation is scheduled. We'll see when we get there.

Hubby is taking me. He's taking the day off tomorrow so he can come visit me. It'll be strange to be back in the clinic, but at the same time, it's not my first operation any more. Been there, done that. Don't you worry, I'll be just fine. I'm a tough cookie, remember?

I'm bringing my MacBook to keep you all informed. It'll do me good to talk to you on the Internet. It's less tiring than calling or texting everybody separately. My mother-in-law and auntie have called me several times by now, to wish me good luck and a speedy recovery. They are so nice and loving. 

No comments: