Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Doubts

It's 8:00 AM. It's your time to go into surgery. You had to be in last night and I hope you were able to catch the sleep you definitely needed. You were on my mind a lot the last couple of weeks. I'm pretty sure, you had some doubts last night, didn't you? Trust me, most people would have doubts. After all, nobody else can make the decision for you and it's your body and you will have to deal with the outcome of the surgery. But you know what? You're stronger than you think. How about we believe you'll do just fine? Wouldn't that be the best option?

I'm looking forward to seeing you. We chose Leuven. I've never been there, but you told me you knew a great place for us to hang out and have a talk. It will be interesting to say the least. And you know what? I wish I could be in the hospital today, to give you a hug and to tell you everything will be all right..

No comments: