Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Sunny side up

How do you like your eggs? Sunny side up, I may hope? That's how I like the people around me: sunny side up. I try to surround myself with positive, happy people. For too many years, I have been surrounded with negativity and critics that destroyed my personality and selfworth. I don't feel like going back to those years. It took me a long time to get over it, but for many years now, I'm done with my past and negative people. It is such an enlightenment and relief to talk to positive people, that contribute to your own personal health and selfesteem. Those are the people I cherish.

Of course life is not always sunny side up, I do realize that. Even I sometimes have darker moments, but I try not to stay there for too long. It's better to get a grip and move on. Only health or death are worth our concern. Nothing else matters enough to hold your head low. Look out for small things that make you happy. Love yourself and treat yourself in the best way possible. Please yourself and don't forget to pamper yourself every now and then. People that don't love themselves, are not capable of loving others. I speak out of experience.. trust me.

No comments: