Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Golden Girls

I can hardly believe another year has passed. One can't tell by the aged look, because it seems like you don't get any older. It must be like good wine: getting better by the year. You sure look great! Do you feel the same?
Happy Birthday Mrs T! You are a very special lady and loved by many. I think it's been a while since you were last surprised with snow on your birthday. It wouldn't surprise me if you would remember the last time it snowed on your birthday. Your memory is so good it startles me.
On several occasions you have shown me pictures of your youth, your early years in marriage. You used to pose like a queen and you still look like one. You may be small by size, you sure have a big heart. I'm happy to have you among my friends.. xx

No comments: