Thursday, May 26, 2011

I may need your assistance

I truly believe you deserve a medal. Honestly.. The way you befriend your diabetes patients, is remarkable. You're the most devoted nurse I have ever met. Wouldn't know what to do without you, because I do need your assistance every once in a while. You're not only my diabetes nurse. For quite a number of months now, we have become friends. I really like you, and not only because you're the best nurse ever, but for who you are as a person. Warm, friendly, loving, caring, concerned, motivating, did I mention caring? That's why I advise all of my diabetic friends to have you as their nurse. Diabetics who need help in their diabetes treatment and who are willing to put effort in it, can only benefit from having a nurse like you. Because you don't belittle them. You treat them with respect and you make them part of the treatment, meaning you don't alter things without discussing it with your patient. You don't scold us if our numbers weren't that great and you praise us for the tiniest improvement. You're a wonderful motivator!

Thank you, my friend. You haven't got a clue how important you have become.. You are on my list of most important people in the world..

I'm looking forward to June 4!! We'll have a great time at the Neil Diamond concert! Thank you for inviting me!