Friday, May 27, 2011

Tupperware

I'm pretty sure there's nobody out there who doesn't own at least one Tupperware item. Really, Tupperware is known all over the world and there's no need to chant the quality, since it's just a fact.
I have been collecting Tupperware for at least 15 years and I can say: I have plenty.. But nevertheless, I love Tupperware parties! There's always new stuff to discover and I love to hear the tricks and recipes and what other people use their favorite containers for.

Just a little while ago, a friend of mine started throwing Tupperware parties. He's a great guy and we get along well. I would really like to recommend him as your new Tupperware consultant. Although he's new in the field, his knowledge on Tupperware isn't that new. I can tell he's a die hard fan. It's great to find people who share the same passion.

This consultant - his name is Eric - is so fond of his Tupperware Smart Steamer, that I wanted to start cooking healthy right away. He showed us the product and by telling what you could prepare in it, I was all ears. I have had steamers before, but this one is different. So yes, it's on my wish list..

On Saturday June 25th at 6 PM, Eric is going to come over here, to host another Tupperware night. How about you all come over? I'm sure there's some empty space in your cupboards or fridge? Why not fill it up with this wonderful product, so you can enjoy fresh and tasty food? Or maybe you are looking for the perfect wedding or birthday gift? I know a Tupperware set would please me!!! Who wouldn't be happy to receive some Tupperware containers instead of the more common flowers? After all, there's still a lifetime warranty on Tupperware. Flowers may be as nice as a gift, you can't keep them much longer than a week...

Please join in and mail me your coordinates, so I can send you your invitation. Or contact Eric and make an appointment with him right away. It's up to you! I'm looking forward to having you people over here! And thank you Eric, for bringing this wonderful product into my house! Check out the catalogue and start making your wishlist.

No comments: