Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A bit of silliness

I'm 40 years old. The silly years should be gone by now. But they are not. I feel young and vibrant and full of energy. I've been told numerous times how happy people get by my laughter and joy. It makes them smile too.. Every day should have a bit of silliness. A joke, some teasing, a ridiculous situation.. it doesn't matter - anything that makes your heart tick and keeps you up and going. Life is so much nicer if you don't take yourself that seriously. There's plenty of misery out there. Don't make your own life miserable as well. I love to laugh. Not one day goes by without a funny twist. That's exactly how I would like to keep it. I don't fear the future. I don't fear growing old. Because I'm convinced my heart will remain young and the laughter will keep the wrinkles away..

No comments: